Janome Memory Craft 9900.
Some of the new features of the Janome Memory Craft MC9900 are:
- A ball bearing system in the upper shaft.
- New CPU makes the machine work faster for High-speed data loading from USB flash drive and Stress free quick response touch panel LCD. (4 x MC9700).
- A backlit Color LCD screen for great clarity and high resolution color.
- A USB port to save and import designs.
- Large 8.3 work area to the right of the needle, and 5 to the left. The Height of the opening is 4.72.
- This machine weighs only 23 pounds without the embroidery carriage, which makes it a manageable weight to carry.
Janome Memory Craft Features.
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 200 Built-in stitches
- 6 One-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Built-in needle threader
- AcuGuide automatic cloth guide
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- One-step needle plate conversion
- 7 piece feed dog
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory capability: up to 3MB of storage
- Adjustable knee lift
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD Full color touchscreen
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Sewing speeds up to 1,000 spm
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Full intensity lighting system with 5 white LED lamps in 3 locations
- Easy Set Bobbin
- Bobbin Winder with Plate and Cutting Blade
- 175 Built-in embroidery designs
- 2 Fonts with European characters
- 2&3 Letter monogramming function
- Maximum embroidery size: 6.7" x 7.9" (170mm x 200mm)
- Design transfer options: USB
- Linear Motion Embroidery System
- Embroidery sewing speed: 400 - 800 spm
- Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+
- Editing functions: Resize, combine, duplicate, flip, arc, group, drag & drop, zoom, trace, user color choice
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Flexible stitch travelling by units of 1, 10, and 100
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection: Janome, Guterman, Sulky, Madeira, Robison-Anton, Mettler, Fujix
- Semi Hard Cover included
- DVD included
- Available Hoops: SQ20a: 6.7" x 7.9" , SQ14a: 5.5" x 5.5"
- Free Arm FA10: 3.9" x 1.6" (optional)
|Availability||Usually Ships Within 3-5 Days|
|Warranty Service||Manufacturers Warranty|